Daily Market News
- BP to cut 7,000 jobs after posting huge loss
- Puerto Rico wants to erase half its debt
- Alphabet, aka Google, briefly worth more than Apple
- Twitter surges on yet another takeover rumor
- Will America’s economy get dragged into recession?
- Goldman Sachs: It’s too late for OPEC to save oil
- Ouch. 93% of investors lost money in January
- Worst may finally be over for Chipotle
Penny Stock News
– Matson to acquire all outstanding shares of Horizon Lines immediately after Pasha acquires Horizon’s Hawaii trade lane business – Horizon Lines’ net debt, which will be reduced with proceeds...
NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Hokutou Holdings International Inc. (OTC:HKTU) and its wholly owned subsidiary Platinum Pari-Mutuel Group, a company specializing in development of online gaming experiences designed to...
FirstIn Wireless Technologies Inc. (OTC: FINW) introduces proprietary prime line Voip cellular communication network. The company has been working on establishing a high quality system architecture to launch its application...
BURLINGTON, ON–(Marketwired – Jan 15, 2014) – HearAtLast Holdings Inc. (OTC Pink: HRAL) is pleased to announce that it is set to open its first HearAtLast Hearing Clinic on the...
Most Popular Stocks
|Ticker||Recent Price||% Change|
|Powered by MetaStock Trading System|