Daily Market News
- Trading was halted 1,200 times Monday
- The most-traded stocks during Monday’s crazy market selloff
- After epic 1,000-point plunge, Dow closes down 588 points
- How I made money when the Dow lost 1,000 points
- The stock market plunge…by the numbers
- Is the Fed trapped now? Rate hike remains elusive
- This is not the time to dump your stocks
- Investors pull $1 trillion from emerging markets in a year
Penny Stock News
– Matson to acquire all outstanding shares of Horizon Lines immediately after Pasha acquires Horizon’s Hawaii trade lane business – Horizon Lines’ net debt, which will be reduced with proceeds...
NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Hokutou Holdings International Inc. (OTC:HKTU) and its wholly owned subsidiary Platinum Pari-Mutuel Group, a company specializing in development of online gaming experiences designed to...
FirstIn Wireless Technologies Inc. (OTC: FINW) introduces proprietary prime line Voip cellular communication network. The company has been working on establishing a high quality system architecture to launch its application...
BURLINGTON, ON–(Marketwired – Jan 15, 2014) – HearAtLast Holdings Inc. (OTC Pink: HRAL) is pleased to announce that it is set to open its first HearAtLast Hearing Clinic on the...
Most Popular Stocks
|Ticker||Recent Price||% Change|
|Powered by MetaStock Trading System|
Latest Market VideosView All Market Videos »
U.S. stocks tumbled on Friday as the Dow industrials plunged 531 points, dragging the index into correction territory. WSJ’s Geoff Rogow and Barron’s Jack Hough discuss what’s spooking investors and the outlook for global markets in the week ahead. Photo: … Continue reading
watch this video..